ORGANIC APRICOTS, diced
Ingredients: Diced apricots, white rice flour
Country of Origin: Turkey
Production: Apricots are harvested when fully ripe, pitted and traditionally dried in a sun, a process that usually takes between 3 and 4 days before further processing.
Qualities: Dried apricots are a good source of antioxidants (immune system support) vitamin A (promoting healthy vision) and iron (beneficial for anemia). Their high in fiber content (both fresh and dried) in conjunction with fat -soluble retinol (vitamin A) helps with the absorption of nutrients while cleansing the intestines and feeding our microbiome. Apricots may also assist in reducing cholesterol and their high potassium content can balance electrolytes.
- 1 ½ cups quick oats (gluten free oats, if desired) - add to a large bowl
- ¼ cup almonds - pulse in food processor then add to bowl with oats
- ¼ cup cashews - pulse in food processor then add to bowl with oats
- 1 cup pitted dates, packed - pulse in food processor then add to bowl with oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon - add to bowl with oats etc.
- ½ tsp sea salt - add to bowl with oats etc.
- ½ cup dried apricots, diced - add to bowl with oats etc.
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips - add to bowl with oats etc.
- ¼ cup almond butter - heat over low heat and add to bowl with rest of ingredients and mix well
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp maple syrup - heat over low heat and add to bowl with rest of ingredients and mix well
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, and dark area in a sealed bag or container.
Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the CFIA or FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product has been packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.