- About Us
- Contact Us
- Track and manage my orders
- Order securely online, contact us by phone at 1-833-663-6637 or send us an Email
ORGANIC SEVEN SEA-VEGGIES BLEND
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Ingredients: dulse, nori, sea lettuce, wakame, kombu, longicruris, and knotted wrack flakes
Production: All ingredients are sustainably wildcrafted and hand-harvested from the icy, clean waters of the Bay of Fundy, Canada, then sun-dried.
Qualities: The Seven Sea-Veggie Blend is an amazing nutritional booster, providing many vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and trace elements from the sea. Naturally contains 230.65mg of sodium per 7g of flakes. Each ingredient has its own beneficial properties:
- Dulse: provides a wealth of minerals, vitamins, fiber, and protein. It is rich in healthy fatty acids, trace minerals and antioxidants.
- Nori: rich in carotenes, vitamin C and B12, and iodine.
- Sea Lettuce: provides an abundance of minerals, vitamins, iron, and protein. It is also rich in iodine, manganese, and nickel.
- Wakame: a rich source of eicosapentaenoic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid, magnesium, iodine, calcium, and iron. In oriental medicine it has been used for blood purification and intestinal strength.
- Kombu: known for tenderizing proteins and supporting healthy digestion. It is also a great source of iron and iodine.
- Laminaria longicruris: Commonly used as a rich source of iodine, which is generally used to promote thyroid health.
- Knotted Wrack: Also known as Ascophyllum nodosum, is said to have anti-inflammatory properties, and it is a source of iodine, potassium, magnesium, and calcium.
Common Use: This blend can be added to a variety of recipes including rice and soup stocks. It can also be sprinkled on meals as a nutritious seasoning.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
Safety: Seaweeds contain naturally high levels of iodine. This product is harvested from the sea. Consumption of this product may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction in persons with allergies to fish or shellfish.
Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the CFIA or FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product has been packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I love a good, savory seaweed blend. This one is delicious on eggs, rice bowls, avocado toast, in soups, etc!
I include the organic seven sea-veggies blend in my bone broth.
7 sea blend
Great product. I put it in a spice jar with big holes and shake it on food instead of salt.
amazing on Salmon and rice.
Best sea veggie blend
This is awesome on rice