ORGANIC APRICOTS, Turkish, pitted, unsulfured
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
- 1 ½ cups quick oats (gluten free oats, if desired) - add to a large bowl
- ¼ cup almonds - pulse in food processor then add to bowl with oats
- ¼ cup cashews - pulse in food processor then add to bowl with oats
- 1 cup pitted dates, packed - pulse in food processor then add to bowl with oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon - add to bowl with oats etc.
- ½ tsp sea salt - add to bowl with oats etc.
- ½ cup dried apricots, diced - or whole apricots cut into quarters and added to bowl with oats etc.
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips - add to bowl with oats etc.
- ¼ cup almond butter - heat over low heat and add to bowl with rest of ingredients and mix well
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp maple syrup - heat over low heat and add to bowl with rest of ingredients and mix well
Line an 8×8 baking pan with wax paper and press the mixture into the pan until it’s flat and evenly distributed. Place in the fridge for at least 60 minutes. Remove from the fridge and chop into 8-10 bars. Enjoy!
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, and dark area in a sealed bag or container.
Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the CFIA or FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product has been packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
The apricots are a very dark brown. I cut up a few into little pieces and put it in Greek yogurt along with chia seeds. Yummy! The apricots are absolutely delicious. They’re sweet and the texture is perfect - not too dry or too sticky. These would be perfect with couscous and any other sweet and savory recipe.
The best apricots...
These are the most flavorful dried apricots -- so much better than the bright organe DOLE ones. I will say that when I offered them to my father (who loves apriocots) he had to get used to the fact that they are dark in color. But the taste won him over. Try putting a few in water and simmer. They rehydrate and are lucious!. ANother great product from this company.