ORGANIC SUGAR, evaporated cane juice, golden, Eco Social
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
BULK PRICING AVAILABLE - Please inquire by sending an email to email@example.com with your requested quantity.
- Pioneered green cane harvesting (replacing the destructive practice of burning cane fields).
- Replaced synthetic fertilizers and pesticides with natural pest and disease control.
- Planted biodiversity islands on its farms to attract beneficial wildlife.
- Installed cogeneration equipment to power the mill and surrounding communities.
- Implemented many innovative environmental and social programs.
Today, the Green Cane Project farms over 20,000 hectares (49,500 acres) of cane fields. The results have been incredible:
- Carbon Neutral over 25,000 metric tons of CO2 saved per year
- Increased yields vs. conventional cane fields
- Higher resistance to drought and pest damage
- 23 times the biodiversity of conventional fields, including many rare species
- Many cutting-edge labor and social programs for employees and the community
Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the CFIA or FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product has been packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I love how this sugar has been brought to table - Green Cane Project
Thank you for providing us with choices that match our values. Regenerative Organic Certified, Eco-social and Re-wilding - Wow, and all at a decent price. We hope to have the same opportunity with all our purchases. Thank you for your continued soulful determination towards making a difference in the world.
Kombucha and Water Kefir
Love using this for fermenting kombucha and water kefir. It’s organic, ethical and the price is good!
Very nice cane sugar
I was looking for a plain sugar that is non-GMO. All beet sugar is. The cane sugar is the only alternative and OM carries the best cane sugar in my opinion. I use it for anything including humming bird syrup. They love it and have been drinking it in huge quantities, 1/2 cup of sugar in a syrup in a day. I also add this sugar to my sourdough when I make sweet breads. Sourdough loves this sugar as I get always great results.
Excellent Quality Product