ORGANIC OM BEST BERRIES BLEND, powder
Ingredients: goji powder (goji berry juice*, corn maltodextrin*), acai berry powder*, maqui berry powder*, amla fruit powder*, rosehip powder*, pomegranate powder* (pomegranate juice*, maltodextrin*), camu camu berry powder, seabuckthorn powder(seabuckthorn juice*, maltodextrin*)
Origin: various parts of the world Processed: Canada
Qualities: Each ingredient has its own beneficial properties:
- Goji berry juice powder: high in many protective antioxidants, essential vitamins, trace minerals, and polysaccharides. Traditionally, they are viewed as providing nourishment to the heart and eyes.
- Acai berry juice powder: low in sugar, very high in antioxidant anthocyanins and polyphenols (responsible for dark purple color), as well as vitamin E and iron.
- Maqui berry juice powder: high levels of naturally occurring vitamin C, calcium, potassium, and iron and have been found to contain antioxidants and anthocyanins (responsible for the dark blue color).
- Amla fruit powder: very rich in vitamin C (30% more than oranges), and contains many minerals, tannins, polyphenols, flavonoids, as well as phytochemicals, calcium, phosphorus, iron, carotene, and vitamin B complex.
- Rosehip powder: anti-inflammatory and supportive of healthy bones and joints. They contain vitamins A, D, and E, flavonoids, and iron.
- Camu camu berry powder: one of the most nutrient-dense botanical sources of vitamin C in the world. Also contains beta-carotene, iron, and amino acids.
- Sea buckthorn juice powder: contains vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin E, protein, fatty acids, and carotene.
- Pomegranate juice powder: high quantities of vitamin C, antioxidants, and potassium.
Common Use: We suggest mixing one tablespoon of powder to one cup of water or juice for a nourishing drink, or adding the powder to smoothies and treats to taste.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place in an airtight container. Refrigeration not required.
Safety: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using any herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the CFIA or FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product has been packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.