ORGANIC SUGAR, evaporated cane juice, golden, Eco Social
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
BULK PRICING AVAILABLE - Please inquire by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your requested quantity.
- Pioneered green cane harvesting (replacing the destructive practice of burning cane fields).
- Replaced synthetic fertilizers and pesticides with natural pest and disease control.
- Planted biodiversity islands on its farms to attract beneficial wildlife.
- Installed cogeneration equipment to power the mill and surrounding communities.
- Implemented many innovative environmental and social programs.
Today, the Green Cane Project farms over 20,000 hectares (49,500 acres) of certified organic cane fields. The results have been incredible:
- Carbon Neutral over 25,000 metric tons of CO2 saved per year
- Increased yields vs. conventional cane fields
- Higher resistance to drought and pest damage
- 23 times the biodiversity of conventional fields, including many rare species
- Many cutting-edge labor and social programs for employees and the community
Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the CFIA or FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product has been packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
It has sesame seeds in it. Not a lot but I have to sift the sugar to gwt them out.
This is a good deal. Great sugar and I appreciate the attention to labor conditions in Brazil.
Awesome alternative and straight substitute for refined white sugar; primary use is for home canning & preserves. Thank-you for quick service and fair pricing!
My favorite baking sugar.