ORGANIC OM MUSHROOM POWDER BLEND
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Ingredients: organic Chaga dual extract powder, organic reishi dual extract powder, organic cordyceps extract powder, organic Coriolus extract powder, organic lion's mane extract powder, organic maitake extract powder
Origin: China Processed: USA
Production: All mushroom have been cultivated in greenhouses with natural lighting and fresh air flow, and on substrate materials native to each particular mushroom in order to produce one of the highest quality and most potent mushroom extract powders available on the market. Hot water extraction (aka tea) is a very simple and effective way to concentrate and increase the bioavailability of all the important medicinal properties contained in mushrooms. The combined use of alcohol and water is crucial when some important compounds in the mushroom are not water soluble, such as triterpenoids in Reishi and Chaga.
Qualities: Each ingredient has its own beneficial properties:
- Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) 8:1 - dual (hot water/alcohol) extract powder. Traditionally used as an immune modulator, to balance blood sugar, or to detoxify blood and liver during chemotherapy.
- Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) 16:1 - dual (hot water/alcohol) extract powder. Contain hundreds of bioactive compounds that may help balance the immune system and have anti-inflammatory, sleep-promoting, antibacterial and antiviral qualities.
- Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris) 1:1 - hot water extract powder. Cordyceps militaris has similar active compounds and activities to C. sinensis and is traditionally used for fatigue, general weakness, improved respiratory function and improved sexual function.
- Coriolus (Trametes versicolor) 1:1 - hot water extract powder. Wild Trametes, also known as "turkey tail", grows naturally worldwide in all types of forests although it is primarily found on deciduous trees. Medicinally it has shown to be useful for all types of conditions where immunity is compromised.
- Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceus) 1:1 - hot water extract powder. Lion's Mane is a choice edible that grows wild on deciduous trees and is an immunomodulator that is useful for many conditions where immunity is compromised. It has also been used for gastritis. Current research suggests that it may have some effect on nerve growth.
- Maitake (Grifola frondosa) 1:1 - hot water extract powder. Maitake is a choice edible that only recently has been utilized for its medicinal properties. During the 1990's extensive research demonstrated the activity of maitake beta-glucans as immune system potentiators.
Common Use: Add this restorative mix to smoothies, juices, coffee or teas, or a wide variety of recipes.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark, dry place in an airtight container. Refrigeration not required.
Safety: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using any herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the CFIA or FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product has been packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I love using this mushroom powder as an extra in my morning coffee. I combine OM's instant organic coffee, the mushroom blend, a tsp of mct oil and a shot of lion's mane tincture to make a "Super Coffee" sweetened with raw honey and a dash of almond milk to make a delicious and energizing beverage.
21 Best Benefits Of Mushrooms For Skin, Hair, And Healthhttps://www.stylecraze.com/articles/benefits-of-mushrooms-for-skin-hair-and-health/Mushroom Powder BlendI add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon to my organic coffee, along with OM powdered cacao and their organic honey, to die for. Energy boost the clean healthy way. I've heard you can use them in baking ie. bliss balls, and for use as a coating/breading. I've also made tinctures from a variety of mushrooms, they are easy to make and inexpensive.https://blog.mountainroseherbs.com/mushroom-double-extractionThey stimulate your immune system so DO YOUR RESEARCH especially if you have auto-immune issues. Mixing pharmaceuticals while taking herbs (herbs are very powerful). Do your homework.
Tastes like medicine.. I use it because I think it will give me superhuman capacities. and health ... though I haven’t done a lot of research! I also like to pretend I get to take on qualities of mushrooms like being able to break down old stuff ... or for me old habits or patterns of acting and thinking. Plain ol powder and water. Though I can imagine it being great with cacao and hot water.